Sign up for the DeLano Farms CSA 2015 season begins December 1
DeLano Farms CSA is offering several new opportunities this year.
- Two 10 week shares. You can sign up for one or both!
- New pick-up location option at Bank Street Farmers Market
- One KNC household membership now included
- Your share will include vegetables from other local family farms that use the growing practices that we do
- U-pick will remain as a bonus to your share with 3 convenient pick-up times
Summer share June 15-August 22 for $325 (pick-up at DeLano Market)
or $360 (Nature’s Way Preschool or Bank Street Market pick-up)
Fall share August 24-October 31 for $375 (pick-up at DeLano Market)
or $410 (Nature’s Way Preschool or Bank Street Market pick-up)
Convenient payment plans available online at www.NatureCenter.org
Pick-up location choices – Choose one location
1. Mondays at DeLano Farms 4-6:30 pm (Market Style)
2. Thursdays at Nature’s Way Preschool 5-6:30 pm (Market Style)
3. Saturdays at Bank Street Farmers Market 8-10 am (Pre-boxed Share)
The morning time-frame at Bank Street Farmers market ensures the freshness of your share.
Why go to two seasons? We have seen that some folks get a bit overwhelmed by the end of the season, or frustrated that they had to miss weeks for vacations. Most however, would be happy to keep right on going all year long! We hope these changes will appeal to both.
Why be a member of our DeLano Farms Community? Because you support…
Eating nutritious, locally-grown, healthy food
Educational programming to help you enjoy your food even more
Donating nutritious food to people in need through community food banks
We look forward to seeing you at the DeLano Farms CSA next season!